Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy happy joy joy! New Books!!

I went to a bookstore today and found FOUR books I want to read -- and they're all fiction!  I am so delighted!  The new Ariana Franklin mystery, A Murderous Procession, the new Laurie King in the Mary Russell/Sherlock Holmes series, The God of the Hive, and the new Guy Gavriel Kay, Under Heaven, which looks to be a historical fantasy (fantastical history?) set in a China-like country.   Also, Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson, which my mother raved about and which I am half-way through already!  A sweet and witty novel.

This is such a treat!  I have been re-reading old fiction (and trying to finish a Marcus Didius Falco novel that I started around Christmas time), and now I have 4 (well, 3 and a half, now) fat novels just begging to be read.  Will I inhale them all?  Read them slowly to make them last?

Ahhh, decisions decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment